Even more comfort for your patients, even more efficiency for you.
ABDM is still considered the most effective method for diagnosing arterial hypertension. The new boso TM-2450 is even smaller, lighter and quieter, and the belt pouch with belt + strap has been optimised for comfortable carrying.
Benefit from the simple operation, precise measurement and quick, clear evaluation of the measurement data.
For 24-hour blood pressure measurement, the boso TM-2450 impresses with its proven familiar quality and user-friendliness.
The frequency of the blood pressure measurements is adjustable and takes place as standard at 15-minute intervals during the waking phase and every 30 minutes during the sleeping phase.
Alternatively, the meter has a preset automatic programme. With the push of a button, you start a recording of blood pressure and heart rate for at least 20 hours duration.
Do you need more specific data on your patient? Individualised interval times, start and end of day and night mode can be set clearly and conveniently on the PC using the boso profile manager XD software.
The measurement results are precise in almost every situation due to the oscillometric measurement method.
Now 20.5% smaller, 22.5% lighter, 33% quieter* and the belt pouch with strap + carrying strap has been optimised for comfortable carrying.
* Values refer to the boso TM-2430 PC 2
At just 175 g, the boso TM-2450 is the lightweight among the 24-hour blood pressure monitors and, with dimensions of W 66 mm x H 25 mm x D 95 mm, is particularly small and flat. It is easy to store and comfortable to wear so it will be accepted by your patients.
A patient-friendly sleep button allows manual control of the sleep mode.
everything at a glance:
The new boso profile manager XD is a universal software for boso devices with computer connection or app. The powerful, universal software solution ensures better clarity of patient data, high user-friendliness and cost-effectiveness in everyday practice.
The boso profile manager XD includes:
24-hour blood pressure measurement
With measurement value tables, long-term profiles, mean arterial pressure, pulse pressure and morning blood pressure rise (MBPS), the boso TM-2450 provides up to 600 measurement values for your ABDM diagnostics, accurately and reliably. The boso profile manager XD evaluates this data immediately and presents it clearly for your further assessment.
Atherosclerosis PAVK initial diagnosis
For quick information on the risk of heart attack and stroke. The boso ABI-system 100 provides quick and reliable information about expected cardiovascular events by precisely determining the ankle-brachial index (ABI). If PAVD has been diagnosed, the measurement of pulse wave velocity (PWV) provides additional information about arterial stiffness. With the boso profile manager XD, you also have this patient data available for your diagnostics in a matter of seconds.
Blood pressure measurement at home / data transfer from patient devices
The boso blood pressure monitor for home users (boso medicus system) stores all important data such as date, time, blood pressure and pulse. The stored data can be easily transferred via the boso app to the boso profile manager XD for your evaluation.
Comprehensive patient terminal for clinics and practices
All data from 24-hour blood pressure measurement, ABI/PWV measurement and patient measurement are read out easily and evaluated immediately. The diagnosis can be made immediately.
The GDT interface allows the software to be easily integrated into all common medical practice systems.
Minimum requirement for operation:
• 1 GHz • 1 GB RAM • 100 MB free hard disk space • USB 2.0 interface • Windows 8 • 1920 x 1080 pixels
• 24-hour blood pressure monitor boso TM-2450
• Carrying case
• Battery charger
• 2x battery sets with two batteries each
• Cuffs for adults
• Size M CA91 washable
• Size L CA92 washable
• Waist pouch with detachable carrying strap and belt
• Instructions for use for:
• boso TM-2450
• boso profile manager XD
• Important notes
• Battery charger
• CD-ROM for boso profile manager XD
• USB connection cable
The boso TM-2450 and the boso profile manager XD software meet the practical ABPM guidelines of the European Society of Hypertension in the following points:
boso TM-2450 (measuring device)
Clinically validated according to DIN EN ISO 81060-2 - precise blood pressure measurement on the upper arm
Major improvements of the new generation of devices:
- Display of cardiac arrhythmia to detect e.g. atrial fibrillation
- Intelligent automatic pump-up for measurement without re-pumping
- Detection and recording of artefacts
- Recording of activity and rest phases
- Recording of ambient temperature and atmospheric pressure
- Factors influencing blood pressure behaviour
- Extremely low pumping noise level for a significant reduction of disturbance during the sleep phase
boso profil-manager XD (ABPM software)
- Essential clinical report (one page)
- Standardised display of all blood pressure measurements with day and night display and delineated target pressure ranges
- Display of average systolic and diastolic blood pressure and heart rate
- Nocturnal blood pressure drop (%) for systolic and diastolic blood pressure
- Summary statistics for time-weighted average systolic and diastolic blood pressure and heart rate for the 24-hour period, daytime (awake) and nighttime (sleeping), with standard deviations and number of valid blood pressure readings
- Ability to display false readings (artefacts)
Meets optional requirements:
- Ability to display heart rate and mean blood pressure
- Comparison of repeated ABPM recordings
- Ability to centrally host data