Your body temperature is one of the most important parameters for assessing your health status. Usually the first indication of an increased body temperature is personal discomfort. The measurement at home is the first step to decide on a medication or the consultation of a doctor. Therefore, exact and reliable results are very important.
For precise and reliable measurements, trust the fever thermometers from boso.
Whether the child has an elevated body temperature or a high fever, it is fundamentally important to:
- give pecial care and attention to the child.
- offer something to drink every half hour.
- offer easily digestible food.
- check temperature regularly.
- consult your pediatrician if you are worried.
- If the temperature is higher, bed rest or a quieter activity is recommended.
- In case of severe impairment of the child, antipyretic drugs (suppositories, juice) should be used in consultation with your doctor.
- If the child has a high fever, it is best to change undergarments more often and not to wrap the child too warmly.
- If the fever is high, a warm compress on the stomach or calf could be helpful.
(Source: Bundeszentrale für gesundheitliche Aufklärung | BZgA | Status: January 2019)