For your safe measurement at home
Blood pressure provides important information about your health. Measuring it regularly is therefore one of the simplest and most effective ways of looking after your health. Measuring your blood pressure with a blood pressure instrument gives you the foundation for a long, healthy life, and it is a simple procedure that you can do at home.
boso medicus family 4
The blood pressure instrument for couples and families
This model is four devices in one: the whole family can monitor their blood pressure thanks to four separate memories each capable of storing 60 measurements. The monitor also comes with a universal cuff fitting arms between 22 and 42 cm circumference. As normal with boso upper arm blood pressure monitors, measurements are taken by intelligent automatic pump action, with no additional pumping needed. This is particularly useful as it allows different users to measure their blood pressure quickly and smoothly.
All features at a glance
- Precise upper-arm measurements – clinically validated by ESH standards
- Average calculation feature for blood pressure evaluation by WHO standards
- Displays irregular heartbeat and its prevalence
- 4 memory units, 60 measurements each for long-term profile
- Intelligent automatic pumping action for measurements without re-pumping, motion sensor included
- Guest mode for additional users whose values do not need to be saved
- Universal cuff for arm circumferences of 22 to 42 cm
- Carrying case and alkaline batteries included
- Quality guaranteed for 3 years
Standard-cuff for arm circumference 22 – 32 cm, XL-cuff for arm circumference 32 – 48 cm