For your safe measurement at home
Blood pressure provides important information about your health. Measuring it regularly is therefore one of the simplest and most effective ways of looking after your health. Measuring your blood pressure with a blood pressure instrument gives you the foundation for a long, healthy life, and it is a simple procedure that you can do at home.
boso medicus smart
Ideal for traveling or as a spare
This instrument operates semi-automatically, using memomatics for optimum pumping. Its small size makes this model ideal when you are away from home or as a spare, so that you can still count on reliable upper-arm measurements.
All features at a glance
- Semi-automatic blood pressure instrument for upper-arm measurement
- Awarded with the quality seal by the German Hypertension Society in 2005
- Irregular heart beat indication detects unusual variations of the pulse
- Memomatic for gentle pumping action
- With standard-cuff for arm circumference 22-32 cm
- With carrying case, batteries and blood pressure record card
- 3 year guarantee
XL-cuff for arm circumference 32 – 48 cm